Friday, October 30, 2015

Urodynamics and IC pain

If you are an IC sufferer and you have a Urodynamics test be prepared for a lot of pain. The test itself was not so bad except I couldn't relax enough to pee even though I really needed to do so. After the test is the pain. My bladder felt like someone poured boiling liquid in it and then punched it repeatedly. I couldn't get any relief last night. Plus two days of 4+ hours in the car for this test also made me hurt worse. I dont really see much point in this test. They know I have Hunners ulcers already. It just one more procedure verses a prophylactic medication route. I know there is no cure and treatments are flimsy. There is no reason at all that I should be denied palliative care to include pain meds. No reason anyone should have to suffer this excruciating pain. Sorry medical professionals Motrin just doesn't cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment